Locally Owned & Operated Business
Guided tour inside Pena Palace
Tuesday to Sunday
Lisbon and Sintra Day Trip | Overview
Discover the best of Lisbon and Sintra in a private day trip from Lisbon.
Step back in time in a guided visit inside the Pena Palace and walk through the narrow streets of Old Sintra.
Travel through Lisbon's century-old history at a sightseeing tour. Taste the famous portuguese custard tarts at Belém, side-by-side with the imposing Monastery of Jeronimos.
Day Trip Details
- Start Time 8:45am
- Finish Time 4:45pm
- Meeting Place Pick-up from your Lisbon hotel
- Price per Group 250€ (1 to 2 persons) . 260€ (3 persons) . 280€ (4 persons) . 290€ (5 persons) . 300€ (6 persons) . 315€ (7 persons)
- Included Transport at Air-Con Vehicle . Bottled Water . Wi-Fi . English-Speaking Licensed Guide . Guide Inside Monuments
- Not Included Entrance tickets (optional) . Lunch
- Hotel pick up (Lisbon)
- Pena Palace
- Sintra Old Town
- Lunch (free time)
- Belém: Monastery of Jeronimos, Tower of Belém, Monument to the Discoveries
- Lisbon Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel drop off
Lisbon and Sintra Day Trip with Guide
Meet your guide at your hotel in Lisbon, where your Lisbon and Sintra day trip starts.
On the way, get to know the history behind the romantic Sintra.
Once you get to Sintra, you'll be driven by Pena forested hillside, enjoying a walk into the depths of the Pena Park (optional).
At the top, your guide will go inside the Pena Palace with you.
After, you will have the chance to explore Sintra Old Town and taste some local delicacies like the "queijadas" and "travesseiros" (pastry).
You can take your time walking its cobblestoned narrow streets, full of little shops with traditional Portuguese products.
Travel onward to Belém, an emblematic district of Portugal's Age of Discoveries.
Taste the famous Belém custard tarts, admire the unique World Heritage–listed Belém Tower (Torre de Belém) and the Monastery of Jerónimos.
Visit the Rossio Square, rebuilt in Pombaline Downtown after the Lisbon Great Earthquake of 1755.
Your Lisbon and Sintra Day Trip ends with a return to your Lisbon hotel.