Locally Owned & Operated Business
Lisbon to Estoril | Overview
Your driver will meet you at the Lisbon airport, cruise port or hotel and takes you to your hotel in Estoril.
Your transfer from/to Lisbon is private (will not be shared) and door to door (goes directly to Estoril).
All fees included (fixed prices - no hidden charges).
At hotel, driver meets you at the lobby.
At Lisbon airport or Lisbon cruise port, when you come out from arrival gate, you will see our driver waiting you with a sign with your name.
- Duration 0:30 hrs
- Meeting Place Pick-up from hotel, airport or cruise port
- Price per Group 45€ (1 to 3 persons) . 50€ (4 to 7 persons)
- Vehicle Peugeot 308 sw or similar (1 to 3 persons) . Mercedes Tourer or similar (4 to 7 persons)
- Add a Return Contact Us
What Is Included
- English-Speaking Private Driver
- Meet and Greet
- FREE Waiting Time (no charge in case of flight delays)
- Flight Tracking
- FIXED Prices - No Hidden Charges
- FREE baby/child seat (upon request)*
Must-See Attractions at Estoril
- Casino Estoril - The oldest in Portugal, is where the James Bond character was born during World War II. Portugal takes a neutral position in the conflict and several US reports call Lisbon the "Capital of Espionage". In 1941, Ian Fleming was part of the UK's Naval Intelligence Division and his mission was to observe, at the Estoril Casino, the elegant British double agent Popov (Serbian origin). James Bond and "Casino Royale", which Ian Flemming would write years later, were born from this mission. Some of the meetings were held at the Hotel Palacio, next to the casino.
- Palacio Estoril Hotel - One of the most emblematic hotels in Portugal, meeting point for spies at World War II, served as a refuge for some royal families and setting for one of the James Bond movies, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". The Palacio Estoril hotel was second home for Spanish, Italian, French, Bulgarian and Romanian royal families.
- Tamariz Beach - With white sand, the beach is supported by a promenade that extends to Cascais.
- Saint Anthony Church - Built in 1527 on the old chapel of San Roque. Destroyed by the Great Earthquake of 1755, it was rebuilt in 1758.
- Garrett Bakery - One of the most emblematic of Estoril, operating since 1934.