Locally Owned & Operated Business
Guided tour inside Pena Palace
Sintra & Cascais Day Trip | Overview
Enjoy the fairy-tale Sintra and beach town Cascais on a guided day trip from Lisbon.
You will be driven by Sintra forested hillsides on the way to the unique Pena Palace & Park.
Your guide will go inside the Palace with you and show you how, in the 19th century, Sintra became the first centre of the European Romanticism architecture.
- Start Time 8:30am
- Finish Time 4:30pm
- Meeting Place Pick-up from your Lisbon hotel
- Price per Group 240€ (2 persons) . 250€ (3 persons) . 270€ (4 persons) . 280€ (5 persons) . 290€ (6 persons) . 295€ (7 persons)
- Included Transport at Air-Con Vehicle . All Taxes . Bottled Water . Wi-Fi . English-Speaking Licensed Guide . Guide Inside the Pena Palace
- Not Included Entrance Ticket to Pena Palace . Lunch
- Hotel pick up
- Sintra Pena Palace and Park
- Sintra Old Town
- Cape of Roca
- Bay and beach of Cascais (free time to have lunch - own expense)
- Estoril coast return to Lisbon
- Hotel drop off
Sintra and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon
Meet your guide at your hotel in Lisbon, where you will be picked up to begin your Sintra day trip.
While heading west (30m trip), you will know the whole story behind the magic Sintra.
Once you get to Sintra, you will be driven by its forested hillsides, enjoying a mystical walk into the depths of the Pena Park (optional).
At the top, your guide will go inside the Pena Palace with you.
After, you will have the chance to explore Sintra Old Town and taste some local delicacies like the "queijadas" and "travesseiros" (pastry).
You can take your time walking its cobblestoned narrow streets, full of little shops with traditional Portuguese products.
You will then continue to the westernmost point of Europe, the Cabo da Roca (Cape of Roca), where "the land ends and the sea begins".
You will then pass the Guincho beach on the way to Cascais.
Take a slow stroll around the charming bay of Cascais with its beach, have lunch (own expense) and enjoy the surrounding coastline.
Your day trip to Sintra and Cascais will end with a return to Lisbon through the Estoril coast.