Reserve Now, Pay on the Tour
Clean & Safe Certification
Guided visit inside the Pena Palace
Guided visit at Quinta da Regaleira
Sintra Tour from Lisbon
Take yourself on a magical journey to the fairy-tale Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira masonic gardens on a private tour from Lisbon.
Travel back in time with your guide - a Pena Palace enthusiast, armed with historical knowledge and court intrigues of ancient times.
Explore Regaleira's masonic gardens, initiation wells and underground tunnels.
Health and Safety Procedures:
* Know more about our safety procedures and certifications
- Traveler Safety Kit provided (masks, gloves, hand hydroalcoholic wipes and gel)
- Guide Mask . Hydroalcoholic hand cleaning . Temperature self-check.
- Vehicle Disinfection after each tour.
Details of the Sintra Tour
- Start Time 9:00am
- Finish Time 5:00pm
- Meeting Place Pick-up from your Lisbon hotel
- Price per Person 80€ (minimum of 2 people)
- Included Transport at Air-Con Vehicle . All Taxes . Bottled Water . Wi-Fi . English-Speaking Licensed Guide . Entrance Tickets and Guide Inside the Pena Palace + Quinta da Regaleira . All Required Protective Equipment
- Not Included Lunch
Sintra Tour Itinerary
- Hotel pick up
- Park and Palace of Pena
- Sintra Old Town (free time to have lunch - own expense)
- Quinta da Regaleira
- Hotel drop off
Sintra Tour: Visit the Pena Palace and the Regaleira
Depart from your hotel in Lisbon and travel out of the city in your air-conditioned vehicle with free wi-fi for a full day Sintra Tour.
On arrival, immerse yourself in the magic Sintra. Head inside the Park and Palace of Pena with your guide and hear of the palace's fascinating history and heritage (your guide will go inside with you). Continue on through the exotic green landscape of the Pena Park, with over five hundred different species of trees, and enjoy a mystical walk into its depths.
Next, hop back in your vehicle and continue onward to the Old Town. Stroll upon the quaint cobbles of Sintra Old Town observing the colorful row of little shops with handcraft tiles, embroidery, cork products and local wine. Don't forget to taste some local delicacies too like the "queijadas" and "travesseiros" (pastry). Have a typical portuguese lunch (own expense) at a World Heritage town.
Your guide will then join you in a mystical visit to one of the most magical Sintra’s monuments, the Quinta da Regaleira. Unravel the masonic secrets of this romantic property located on the outskirts of Sintra. Walk down the fabled Initiation Well and snap pictures of its 9 circles from Hell. Explore the fascinating underground tunnels and masonic gardens. After the guided visit, enjoy free time to stroll around as you wish.
Now it’s time to board the van back to your hotel in Lisbon.