Monday to Friday
Locally Owned & Operated Business
Private Day Trip
Old Evora Walking Tour
Evora Day Trip | Overview
Explore Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage city, on a private day trip from Lisbon.
Discover the museum-city at a walking tour to Old Evora with stops at the most iconic sights.
Take a guided visit at an Evora prestige wine cellar with wine and olive oil tasting.
Day Trip Details
- Start Time 8:30am
- Finish Time 5:00pm
- Meeting Place Pick-up from your Lisbon hotel
- Price per Group 290€ (1 to 2 persons) . 320€ (3 persons) . 330€ (4 persons) . 360€ (5 persons) . 370€ (6 persons) . 390€ (7 persons) . 400€ (8 persons)
- Included Cellar Visit with 3 Wines Tasting . Entrance ticket to the Chapel of Bones . Transport at Air-Con Vehicle . All Taxes . Bottled Water . Wi-Fi . English-Speaking Licensed Guide . Walking tour
- Not Included Entrance Tickets to Other Monuments (optional). Lunch
- Hotel pick up
- Guided visit at a prestige wine cellar
- Lunch (free time)
- Old Evora Walking Tour
- Hotel drop off
Evora Day Trip from Lisbon
Start your private day trip to Evora by getting picked up at your Lisbon hotel.
Upon arrival, you will take an Evora wine cellar guided visit followed by wine and olive oil tasting.
After, you'll have free time for lunch (not included). You can choose between prestige regional cuisine, family-owned restaurant or just a snack.
In the afternoon, your guide takes you to Evora's top attractions on a walking tour.
Visit the famous Roman Temple, enter the fascinating Chapel of the Bones, see the Gothic Cathedral of Evora and explore the medieval World Heritage streets of Old Town.
Your Evora day trip ends with a return to your Lisbon hotel.